Room facilities:Air Condition, Desk, Free toiletries, Hairdryer, Private Bathroom, Seating area, TV, WiFi
Stylish and individually designed room featuring large King (or queen if noted) bed with new linens and pillows. Full master bath attached to the Master Suite.
Bed size:King size
US Open Lodging Beautiful Historic Tacoma Home
• Sleeps 7– 14 persons with 5 bedrooms and 2.5 Baths. Includes a separate 2 bedroom/1 bath daylight basement apartment for a total of 7 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
• 4 floors with dining room and living room
• Multiple bed configurations from King to Twin beds available
• Amazing Views of Commencement Bay within steps of beautiful Stadium High School.
• Updated Gourmet Kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops.
• 2 Fireplaces throughout the home
• Large Deck with Patio Furniture for Entertaining
• Large Flat Screen TV w/ cable
• BBQ and outdoor furniture for evening parties
Cancellation / Prepayment
Children and extra beds
Accepted credit cards
- Air Condition
- Ironing board
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
US Open Lodging Tacoma
US Open Lodging in Tacoma
“You’ll like Tacoma” were the words adorning the shoreline of Commencement Bay attracting explorers and adventurers to the City of Destiny, Tacoma, Washington. The US Open will be hosted in Tacoma and if you’re looking for a place to stay, Tacoma is a great city to stay in.
Your next destination is US Open Lodging Tacoma.
Sports and natureSports Home of the Tacoma Rainiers AAA Baseball team, this minor league team is a staple attraction for summer Tacomans. Additionally, Tacoma has the largest open air wooden dome in the world, hosting events like concerts, NBA basketball, NFL Football, car shows, motorcross and more. Nature Point Defiance park is the largest urban park in American, only outmatched by Central Park in New York City. Tacoma's urban parks and trails are nearly unmatched across America and we owe a debt of gratitude to our founding fathers for being so forward thinking. Tacoma also sits at the base of America's tallest peak, Mount Rainier. This mountain reaches 14,411 ft (4,392 m) into the air and is about 1+ hours drive from Tacoma.
NightlifeMany restaurants, sports bars, casinos, pubs, comedy clubs and eateries open until 2am all over Tacoma. Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma Comedy Club Dorky's Arcade and Bar Dirty Oscar's Annex
Culture & historyFounded in the 1800's as the terminus of the Northern Pacific Railroad, the city of destiny has a long history of culture, opportunity and grit. The birthplace and hometown of world reknown artist Dale Chihuly, whose are and glass are displayed all over the city of Tacoma. In addition, the Tacoma Glassblowing studios are open for glassblowing glasses throughout the year.